Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 8, 2010

My family

        My family lives in the center of Vinh city. There are five people in my family. My parents have three children. My father is a doctor. He is sixty six years old and he retired. My mother is an architect. She is fifty nine and she retired, too. I am the first child in the family. I have a younger sister and a younger brother. I am a teacher and I'm teaching at Vetnam-Germany Technical Vocational Training College. I am married  and I have a daughter. Her name is Linh, she is thirteen years old and she is very lovely. My younger sister is a teacher and a leader of  tourism faculty. She is married with a maths teacher. They have a daughter who is four years old. My younger brother graduated at Vinh university in 2007 and he is an officer now. He is twenty seven and he is not married. My family lives very happy and hamonious.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét