Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 8, 2010

A little about Me

Vinh is a beautiful city where I was born. It's a very hot sunny area of Trung district in the middle of Vietnam.But people are very friendly, hospitable and kind.I live in a small house in Hung Dung ward, Vinh city, Nghe An province. My full name is Hoa Cuc Huong.After I graduated at Hanoi Foreign Language University-National University in 1996,I became a teacher.I have tought at Vietnam-Germany Technical Vocational College for fourteen years.I got married in 1997 and I divorced 2007. I have a daughter,Linh.I have a lot of hobies.I like cooking and preparing delicious meals for my family. In my free time, I really like reading books and practising English best. I like discussing the teaching methodologies with everybody which really means to me to improve my teaching better and better. Hoping to get a lot of your comments and help.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét